Summer is officially a thing of the past, and for a few months you’ve been busy working or carting kids to school or managing a thousand little things at once (or maybe you’ve been doing all three.) It’s about this time of year that many people start wishing for a fall getaway, a chance to break from the chaotic pace of life and get refreshed before the holidays hit. If we just described you, then maybe it’s time for you to think of taking a fall trip to Destin, FL.
- Go parasailing and see the city from a new vantage point.
- Schedule a day away at the local salon or day spa.
- Sample fresh seafood straight off the Florida coast at many fantastic area restaurants.
- Rent a car, and take a drive along the coast.
- Pile your family into the minivan, and go play a round of mini golf.
- Sleep in every day.
- Go to an afternoon movie, and enjoy matinee prices.
- Check out the outlet mall, and score some good deals you can take home.
There’s really no end to all you can do in Destin and the greater Fort Walton Beach area. Schedule your getaway today, and don’t forget to contact us at Guardian Rental Cars & Trucks for all your travel needs. Our fleet has something for everyone; we have cars, minivans, SUVs, and Jeeps. Our customers find our rentals clean, reliable, and affordable. Plus, as a locally owned and operated car rental company, we offer customer service that goes above and beyond.
To get a free quote or to make a reservation, all you have to do is give us a call at (850) 654-4600, or book online. In just a few clicks, you can be one step closer to that Destin, FL, getaway you need this fall.